| ||Job Title ||:||Infrastructure Project Manager|
| ||Company Profile ||:||Nityo Infotech (www.nityo.com) is a SAP Service Partner & a Global provider of IT services in end-to-end solutions, designed to help their clients to improve their competitiveness and efficiency in the global marketplace. Nityo Infotech is headquartered in US and has a global footprint with operations in US, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines and Thailand. Its portfolio of solutions and services includes outsourcing, systems integration, application software development, IT consulting and quality assurance & training. Nityo provides global clientele include many Fortune 500 companies across key vertical markets like banking, financial and insurance services, manufacturing, telecom, pharmaceuticals, healthcare and utilities. We are currently looking for following skilled resources for one of immediate project requirement with our project with our esteemed client. Interested candidate may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org along with their updated resume in .Doc format with the details of their availability join, current and expected salary to discuss further.|
| ||Job Location ||:||Singapore|
| ||Requirements||:||Requirements: |
· Any Nationality (Preferably Asian), · 12 months contract· Works Location - Singapore
- Leads team on medium size projects in an outsourcing environment.
- Responsible for planning, milestones, costs, schedule, business and technical risk for the project.
- Interfaces directly with corresponding levels of customer's staff.
- Responsible for their financial baseline of the project, and accountable for project results as committed to the client.
- Estimate whole-project effort and schedule.
- Develop tracking indicators that will provide clear status visibility throughout the project.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and be capable of managing multiple project streams in parallel.
- The position demands related professional management experience and a proven track record of planning and executing successful projects.
- Proven experience of project managing the infrastructure element of mission critical applications that have complex infrastructure requirement.
- Ability to understand key project inter-dependencies of business requirements, application deliverables and the underlying base infrastructure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to interact across all levels of organization.
- Degree in IT or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years experience in managing medium size projects
| || ||