Discover the world of innovation, learning, growth and equal opportunities with Nityo. Explore exciting careers across the world and be a part of a challenging work environment. Explore opportunities, beyond boundaries.
An inspiring combination of growth prospects, continuous innovation, fair play and a great work culture make Nityo an exhilarating place to be in. Nityo is a place you'll want to come back to each morning for the rest of your life, with a sense of achievement and a smile of job satisfaction. Indeed, it is the smartest career move you could ever make, because Nityo careers are for life. A career here translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. This is your starting point for learning more about whether Nityo might be the right place for you.
At Nityo, we treat people as people, not ‘human resources’. Nityo enables its employees with space to grow, time to think, tools to use. It gives you whatever you need to succeed – inner peace or fast track growth; expert guidance or democratic empowerment. Nityo recognizes human resources as the backbone of its long-term success and has consciously focused on increasing the value-add per employee. Its unique approach has made it an employer of choice both in India and abroad. Utmost importance is attached to attract the best talent into the organization, continuously train, improve the skill set of these professionals, and help them perform in the most challenging assignments, and finally retain our biggest asset-our people.
At Nityo Infotech, we leverage our business-to-IT connect to provide the winning edge not just to our clients but also to our people. We take pride in our success at:
- Living by our core values:
shapes the culture and defines the character of our company
- Focusing on teamwork:
Together, you can experience the satisfaction of finding innovative ways to enable clients to reach their goals.
- Investing in training and development:
We hire the best people and help them become even better.
- Providing a supportive work environment:
With access to a vast array of resources, Nityo helps every employee build his or her career.
- Sharing our skills in the community:
We focus on using our core skills to make a real difference to communities in a way that resonates with our business and our employees.
Nityo's policy is that applicants are considered for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. Nityo's hiring policy is geared to ensure that Nityo hires employees without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, socio-economic background or sexual orientation.
Nityo understands the need to provide equal opportunities to all persons without discrimination. This policy states the organization's position on equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, training conditions of service, career progression, termination or retirement and acts like a beacon to employees at all levels to act fairly and prevent discrimination.
Nityo's greatest asset is its employees. It is committed to attracting, retaining, and developing the highest quality and most dedicated work force possible in today's market. It strives to hire and promote people on the basis of their qualifications, performance, and abilities, and is determined to provide a work environment free of any form of illegal discrimination both direct and indirect, including sexual harassment. Further, Nityo is committed to maintaining a workplace where each employee's privacy and personal dignity is respected and protected from offensive or threatening behavior including violence
Recruitment and Promotion
- Nityo ensures that advertisements for posts will give clear and accurate information to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the post. Information about vacant posts will be provided in such a manner that it does not restrict its audience in terms of sex, race, marital status, socio-economic background, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.
- Recruitment literature will not imply a preference for one group of applicants unless there is a genuine occupational qualification which limits the post to this particular group, in which case this will be clearly stated.
- All selection procedures will be thorough, conducted against defined criteria and will deal only with the applicant's suitability for the job.
Our clients are global and so is Nityo. We build and maintain a global workforce that includes people from different backgrounds, with a vast range of skills and experience—all united by a common culture and commitment to help our clients achieve high performance. Cultivating a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment makes business sense. Our peoples’ varied skills are the talent engine that powers Nityo, enabling it in turn to deliver the innovative solutions that help our clients outperform competitors.
Nityo ensures that it values and respects the cultural contribution of all its employees. HR Departments are set up across all geographies to understand and craft processes and policies which are appropriate to the legal, social and business environment of the geography we are present in.
- Nityo's employees are given opportunities to be trained on appropriate systems, processes and modules regardless of sex, race, marital status, socio-economic background, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.
- All employees will be encouraged to discuss their career prospects and training needs with their Manager/Supervisor or the HR Department.